Big Little Treasure Hunt Package
Total stay €249 based on 2 sharing.
“You will have an adventure through time and space…without leaving St. Stephen’s Green, the most handsome of Dublin’s great Georgian Squares.”
Looking to rediscover the city and have some fun outdoors? Do you want to see how well you know St. Stephen’s Green?
Brooks Hotel have teamed up with their neighbours at the Little Museum of Dublin to bring you The Big Little Treasure Hunt Package. Explore the oasis of green calm of St. Stephen’s Green and discover many interesting facts about this wonderful park whilst walking through the tree lined pathways.
The treasure hunt can be as long or short as you like, it may bring out the competitive streak in some or others may opt to stroll at a gentle pace. Return to The Little Museum of Dublin which brings you on a nostalgic trip down memory lane and then cross over to the other side of St Stephen’s Green to The Museum of Literature Ireland to learn more about Ireland’s rich literary heritage.
Check in early and stroll just a few minutes away to collect your treasure hunt map from Little Museum of Ireland and enjoy one of Dublin’s favourite parks and museums. Return to the hotel for a pre-dinner drink, enjoy a two-course evening meal in Francesca’s restaurant and soak up the atmosphere with drinks in the café lounge or relax in their private resident’s lounge.
- Early check in
- Tickets for Big Little Treasure Hunt
- One night stay for two in a Classic room
- Pre-dinner drink
- Two course meal in Francesca’s Restaurant*
- Made to order full Irish breakfast
- Complimentary turndown service
- 24-hour concierge and room service
- Exclusive discounts in local retailers
- Use of our private resident’s lounge
- Fitness room and sauna
- Late check out on departure day
Free cancellation up to 24 hours if your plans change. No booking fees. Pay on arrival at hotel.
* Please advise if any dietary requirements in advance by emailing in advance firstname.lastname@example.org
Public car park directly opposite with discounted 24-hour rate of €12.50