Guaranteed Irish, the business membership network championing 1,500+ homegrown and indigenous businesses in Ireland, has appointed Camilla Cullinane Tax Partner, KPMG Ireland to its Board of Directors.
Camilla Cullinane has over 17 years’ experience advising a wide range of Irish and multinational clients across many sectors including agriculture, property, hospitality and manufacturing. She works closely with businesses of all sizes and their owners on all aspects of taxation. She has significant experience in advising these clients on a wide variety of issues including structuring their corporate affairs, financing arrangements, global expansion plans, rewarding employees, exit strategies and intergenerational transfers of wealth.
Members of Guaranteed Irish benefit from the expertise and collective experience of its Board of Directors, currently comprised of senior Irish industry and business leaders such as:
- Paddy Kelly, Managing Director, Extex Ireland Ltd and Chairperson of the Board
- Ray Kelly, Marketing Director, Musgrave Retail Partners
- Michael Jackson, Managing Partner, Matheson
- Mairead McCaul, Managing Director, MSD Human Health Ireland.
- Damien McCann, Director of Sales & Marketing, Viatel
- Brid O’Connell, CEO, Guaranteed Irish
Guaranteed Irish is one of Ireland’s most enduring, recognisable and authentic symbols. The Guaranteed Irish symbol helps Irish consumers identify products and services that are a better choice for jobs and local communities in Ireland. Businesses that have been awarded the Guaranteed Irish mark have fulfilled the following criteria:
- People & Jobs: Businesses that provide quality, sustainable jobs for people living in Ireland.
- Place/ Provenance: Businesses that genuinely operate and add value in Ireland.
- Enterprise & Community: Businesses that meaningfully engage with the local communities in which they are based.
Paddy Kelly, Managing Director, Extex Ireland Ltd and Chairperson of the Board, says “I am delighted to welcome Camilla to the Board of Directors of Guaranteed Irish. We are delighted to have the calibre of a business such as KPMG and the experience Camilla can share with us on the board will be invaluable to our 1,500 business members.”
Brid O’Connell, CEO of Guaranteed Irish, says: “Our Board of Directors plays a crucial role in ensuring that Guaranteed Irish remains the symbol of trust and provenance for businesses operating in Ireland today. Camilla brings with her a wealth of professional and personal experiences of working with a variety of Irish-based brands and we are delighted to welcome her to Guaranteed Irish. Camilla’s extensive knowledge of taxation across many sectors in Ireland will prove to be a valuable asset to our Board of Directors, as we look to expand further into this sector and uphold the high level of integrity associated with the Guaranteed Irish brand.”