Croke Park was the venue for the first in a series of Brexit Breakfast Briefings hosted by Guaranteed Irish in various locations across the country.
The briefing, attended by entrepreneurs, executives and industry expert Guaranteed Irish members and fellow guests, highlighted the supports available to businesses in Ireland amidst growing economic uncertainty with Brexit deadline day looming on October 31st.
The event included a panel discussion, followed by a Q&A session with industry expert speakers across various sectors including:
- Simon McKeever, CEO at Irish Exporters Association
- Sean Farrell, Head of Strategic Projects at SBCI
- Tony Corrigan, CEO at Orbidal
- Matthew Broadstock Partner – Indirect Tax at Matheson
- Shane Hamill, Strategic Projects Manager at Bord Bia
Guaranteed Irish is one of Ireland’s most enduring, recognisable and authentic symbols. The business membership organisation has a network of 600+ members nationwide across various sectors, supporting over 71,390 jobs with an annual combined turnover of €11.2 billion to the Irish economy. The Guaranteed Irish symbol helps Irish consumers identify products and services that are a better choice for jobs and local communities in Ireland. Businesses that have been awarded the Guaranteed Irish mark have fulfilled the following criteria: jobs, provenance and community.
Upcoming Guaranteed Irish Brexit Breakfast Briefings include:
- Combilift HQ, Monaghan on Friday October 11, 2019
- Clayton Hotel, Limerick on Wednesday October 23, 2019
Please register via eventbrite or RSVP to the team at Guaranteed Irish directly: email@example.com today.