Calling all Irish craft makers!
A Guaranteed Irish Business Award is the benchmark for trusted businesses in Ireland demonstrating how they make a meaningful contribution to Ireland, its people, and its economy.
We are looking for a show-stopping piece of art that honours the winners’ success for committing to Irish Provenance, providing quality Jobs and supporting local Communities, making Ireland #AllTogetherBetter.
The winning trophy design will be presented to the national award winners live on stage in the Shelbourne Hotel on Thursday the 24th of March 2022.
The winning designer will be awarded the contract to manufacture all 27 trophies for the awards ceremony in March. The winning designer will be positioned as a Guaranteed Irish Awards partner and recognised during the ceremony and across social media as this years’ trophy designer.
- Trophy design must encompass the Guaranteed Irish symbol.
- Trophy design must exemplify Guaranteed Irish core principles – Jobs, Communities & Provenance.
- Trophies can be made using Glass, Metal, Wood, or recycled Materials.
- All materials must originate in Ireland and 100% of the manufacturing must take place in Ireland.
- Trophies must incorporate title; “Guaranteed Irish Business Awards 2022, proudly sponsored by Permanent TSB”, and reserve space for the award category, sub-category, and winning company name.
- Trophy size must not exceed an A4 piece of paper.
- Design and manufacturing must be done within a €125 budget for each trophy.
How to enter
- Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include all designs with 3D renderings, a brief design concept and description of materials used and their origin, along with the designer’s headshot and bio.
- Optionally, samples and extra materials can be posted to our Dublin office – 20 Molesworth Street, Dublin 2, D02 T250.
- All designs, samples and extra materials must be submitted by 5pm on Friday the 3rd of December 2021.
Who will be judging the design?
All designs will be reviewed by the Guaranteed Irish Board of Directors and staff to ensure they meet the design requirements and company ethos. The winner will be notified in early January 2022.
What’s the fine print?
The winner must manufacture all the required trophies, to the highest possible standard within five weeks of being awarded the contract. Guaranteed Irish retains the copyright on any winning submitted design and reserves the right to use or edit the design as needed.