*We are no longer accepting applications for this position.
Would you like to work for a national consumer brand backed by 600+ leading businesses in Ireland? We’re looking for a PR, Stakeholder & Customer Relations Executive to join our team. You’ll report to the CEO to drive brand awareness and develop our media and stakeholder engagement using a CRM strategy.
Your role will be to plan, develop and execute all PR and stakeholder messaging via Zoho (CRM) to all our membership network and improve client retention, while also promoting the Guaranteed Irish symbol and our members’ products and services effectively to consumers.
The role is full-time, permanent position and is based at our HQ in Dublin 2.
Suited to: Someone with 2-3 years of experience with ambition to become a senior press and media manager. Ability to work off own initiative is critical.
Required qualifications, experience and skills:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing, PR, communications role, or similar position with full Microsoft office skills
- Highly competent in social media marketing (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Strong knowledge of CMS (e.g. WordPress) and SEO]
- Experience working with Google Analytics, email marketing software (MailChimp) and a CRM system (e.g. Zoho or similar)
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and handling many projects at once
- Excellent writing, copywriting and proofreading skills
- Creative, dependable, trustworthy and organised
- Good photography skills – ability to capture images on the go
- A strong work ethic and a positive pleasant attitude
- Native English language proficiency with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the business landscape in Ireland
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- 20 days annual leave
- Dublin city centre office location
- Mobile phone provided
- Expenses covered
- Opportunity to progress quickly
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 9.30am-5pm, some flexibility required for occasional events
Apply now with your CV and a cover letter, telling us a little about why you applied for the role, before Friday 5th July, 5pm.