The ‘Guaranteed Irish House initiative’ is an exciting, one stop shop to all specifiers (engineers, architects, quantity surveyors etc.) and was launched in 2020 by Darragh O’Brien TD, Minister for Housing, Local Government & Heritage, following broad discussion with the construction sector and the desire to support a “Guaranteed Irish House”.
Considering all the component parts of a house, hospital, school or indeed any building can be sourced and produced in Ireland, Guaranteed Irish members from the construction and engineering sectors recognise the opportunity to produce a genuine ‘Guaranteed Irish House’ (or building), which will support jobs and reduce the carbon footprint- a double win.
What are the benefits of specifying Guaranteed Irish materials for the next building project?
• Supporting Jobs in the local economy.
• Reduction of the carbon footprint of the building.
• Reducing lead times for your materials.
• Supporting enterprise in community.
• Working with an Irish brand you know and trust and that is Guaranteed Irish certified.
How does one get their business involved?
• Visit https://www.guaranteedirishhouse.ie/.
• Become an active member of Guaranteed Irish.
• Pledge your advocacy for Guaranteed Irish House across social
• Have your testimonial featured on our website and across our marketing campaigns, promoting sustainable Irish Construction.
There is no cost to featuring on GuaranteedIrishHouse.ie however, you must first be a Guaranteed Irish licensed member. After that featuring on our ‘Guaranteed Irish House’ portal is completely free of charge.
How does my business get recognised as a member of the ‘Guaranteed Irish House’ initiative?
• On approval, your business will be awarded the Guaranteed Irish licenced trademark- the ‘national symbol of Trust’. This iconic brand denotes that your business supports Jobs, Communities and Provenance.
• On becoming a member, you’ll receive the ‘Guaranteed Irish Certificate of Authenticity’, to be used in all tender documents.
• You will join a network of like-minded businesses who support each other in the same sector, and this helps drives sales #AllTogetherBetter.
• Your business will be listed on the Guaranteed Irish House portal where specifiers will visit
To be recognised and benefit from the ‘Guaranteed Irish House initiative’ today please request and complete an application from our team member at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 28th.