Guaranteed Irish is set to host the next Better Your Business Roadshow workshop in The Galmont Hotel, Galway on Tuesday April 30th, 2019.
As part of the 2019 Events Calendar, this workshop is the third in a series of brand activation workshops taking place nationwide throughout the year. These workshops are designed to give both members and non-members insight into a variety of vital business tools including marketing, PR and branding.
The workshops will also feature Guaranteed Irish members, who will share sector insights and demonstrate how the Guaranteed Irish symbol enhances their business.
This breakfast briefing will begin with a light breakfast, networking, and introductions from Brid O’Connell, CEO of Guaranteed Irish.
List of speakers:
- Siobhan Donlevy, Director of Corporate Finance at KPMG
- Marian Harkin, Member of the European Parliament
- Tomás O Siochain, CEO of the Western Development Commission
- Patricia Philbin, CEO of the Galway 2020 European Capital of Culture
- Andy Tierney, Managing Director at Tierney’s Office Automation
- Daithí O’Connor, Founder and Managing Director at Revive Active
- Luke Saunders, Founder of Studyclix
8.30 Registration, networking and light breakfast
9.00 Welcome and introductions
9.15 Panel discussion:
Siobhan Donlevy, Director of Corporate Finance, KPMG
- How to attract investors to help you scale your business’
Marian Harkin, Member of the European Parliament
- ‘Finding opportunities within a new Europe’
Tomás O Siochain, CEO, Western Development Commission
- ‘Attracting people and enterprise to the West’
Patricia Philbin, CEO, Galway 2020 European Capital of Culture
- ‘Opportunities for Galway 2020’
Andy Tierney, Managing Director, Tierney’s Office Automation
- ‘Growing a sustainable business in Ireland’
Dáithi O’Connor, Founder and Managing Director, Revive Active
- ‘Building a global business with a healthy difference’
9.45 Audience questions
Check out Eventbrite to register for this workshop or alternatively contact Jennifer at Guaranteed Irish directly at email@example.com today.