Guaranteed Irish has designated September as Construction Month and, throughout the month, will be highlighting the contribution its construction industry members make to Irish jobs, local communities and the Irish economy.
As part of Guaranteed Irish Construction Month, our annual Construction Roundtable & Panel Discussion takes place in Croke Park on Thursday September 12, 2019 by invitation only.
The event will be attended by key decision-makers in the construction and engineering sectors, as well as government representatives.
- Date: Thursday, 12th September 2019
- Time: 8.00 – 10.30 am
- Venue: Croke Park
- 8.00 – 8.30am: Registration, networking & photos
- 8.30 – 10.00am: Discussion with panelists & key decision makers
- 10.00 – 10.30am: Q&A
Moderator: Brid O’ Connell, CEO at Guaranteed Irish
Speakers confirmed include:
- Rachel Kenny, Director of Planning at An Bord Pleanala
- Kathryn Meghan, CEO at RIAI
- Brian Dolan, Managing Director at Saint Gobain Ireland
- Paddy Kelly, CEO at Tegral & Chair of Guaranteed Irish
- Pat Lucey, Regional Managing Director at SISK
- Patrick Atkinson, CEO at Grafton Group
To register your interest in attending and to secure your place at the table, please email your full details to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Places are limited and will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
Members of Guaranteed Irish in the construction, manufacturing, hardware and DIY sectors include Irish Cement, Tegral, Wavin, Kingspan Insulation, Saint-Gobain Ireland, Combilift, Celuplast, Dulux, Kilsaran, Roadstone, Irish Fencing Services, Clogrennane Lime, Fleetwood Paints, Camfil and many more.