Are you passionate about CRM and data entry? Have you the ability to apply attention to detail in a very fast-paced environment? Would you like to work with a national brand which represents 700+ leading companies throughout Ireland?
The successful candidate will work closely with our existing team at our office in Dublin 2 to manage our existing members’ status and feed new leads to our sales team through inbound enquiries and digital marketing engagement. Your goal will be to help continuously improve our unique membership offering through events and networking to retain our current membership and grow our membership network. This position will suit a CRM professional with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience, with a business development focus and a strong work ethic. If you are a recent graduate who likes data entry and lead generation, we want to hear from you.
- Manage and streamline the CRM (Zoho) to ensure data is a current, complete and relevant
- Capture valuable leads from events and enter into the CRM system, which will go on to contribute to the sales pipeline
- Execute campaigns using Zoho (with assistance of marketing)
- Assist in the marketing of events using the CRM system to maximise attendance
Required skills and experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in CRM data entry and generating sales leads for the sales team
- CRM/ database management experience across Zoho, eventbrite and Google docs
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail and confident in dealing with people
- Commitment to building strong business relationships with clients, via the CRM system, email and by phone
- Strong organisational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Dependable with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. Time management is imperative
- Comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and handling many projects at once
- Ambition and an ability to work on own initiative to see tasks through to completion
- Must be able to confidently represent the company at events and carry out event set up/break downs
- English speaker with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of and interest in current affairs and the business landscape in Ireland
- Experience working with email marketing software (MailChimp), a CMS system (Zoho) and eventbrite. You must be a self-starter and able to work off own initiative.
- Paid Internship
- 20 days annual leave
- Opportunity to network with Irish business leaders
- Location: Dublin 2
- Duration: One year contract, 9.30am-5pm, some flexibility for events required
Start date: Immediate
All applications are held in strict confidence. Guaranteed Irish is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Full-time, Internship, Contract
Please email your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Friday February 21, 2020 telling us why you’re the right person for the role.