The ‘Guaranteed Irish Village’ returns to Gifted Fair at the RDS this December.
Christmas is fast approaching and the shopping season is in full flow, so when you’re deciding on what gifts to buy this festive season, make sure to look out for the Guaranteed Irish symbol to make an #AllTogetherBetter choice for communities across Ireland.
Guaranteed Irish, the organisation that champions homegrown and international businesses in Ireland, has over 500 members, many of whom have a range of perfect Christmas gifts on sale this year. By purchasing a gift from a Guaranteed Irish company, not only are you supporting Irish craft and design, but you’re helping to support businesses in Ireland which create jobs, give back to local communities and are committed to Irish provenance.
Whether it’s natural beauty products, scented candles, Irish fashion, greeting cards, home furnishings, luxury chocolate or artisan jams, there is a Guaranteed Irish member to fit the bill.
As part of their Christmas campaign, Guaranteed Irish returns to Gifted: The Contemporary Craft and Design Fair, from 5th-9th December, at the RDS, Dublin. This spectacular event is one of the biggest gift markets in Ireland, featuring hundreds of makers and craftspeople showcasing thousands of unique gifts customers won’t find anywhere else. The event will also feature a networking event for Guaranteed Irish members and supporters.
The specially curated ‘Guaranteed Irish Village’ at the fair will feature a number of the organisation’s members in the gift industry including:
- Foxford Woollen Mills: Producers of high-quality woollen throws, scarves and bed linen from Co. Mayo, Ireland.
- Emma’s So Naturals: Manufacturers of eco-soy candles, handmade in Ireland and fragranced with only pure essential oils.
- Original Irish Hotels: The largest collection of luxury, boutique, manor house and owner-run hotels in Ireland.
- Elephant: A designer brand specialising in bean bags, cushions and throws, founded by a father and son team based in Co. Mayo, Ireland.
- Watermark Cards: Distributor and publisher of Irish greeting cards
- Jo Browne: Natural and sustainably-packed solid perfumes and facial cleansing balm
- Donegal Socks: Traditional tweed wool socks, made with pride in Ireland.
And on Wednesday 5th December, there is a special 10% discount on all purchases at the Fair.
Guaranteed Irish considers three core criteria when assessing an applicant for membership – jobs, community and provenance. Only member companies are allowed to display the iconic Guaranteed Irish symbol, and it is worn as a badge of honour by homegrown and international businesses in Ireland across multiple sectors.
Other Guaranteed Irish members in the gift industry include Magee 1866, Modern Botany, Rathbornes 1488, Celtic Tweeds, O’Neills, Holos Skincare, Jando Design, TanOrganic, The Handmade Soap Company, Brooke and Shoals, ForeGolf, and more.
#BuyGI this Christmas