On behalf of the Board of Directors at Guaranteed Irish, you are invited to attend the Guaranteed Irish Preparing for Brexit Breakfast Briefing in Croke Park on Thursday September 26, 2019.
- Final preparations for Brexit
- Winning new business in post-Brexit Ireland
Who should attend: CEOs, CFOs and Sales and Marketing Directors
- Date: Thursday, 26th September 2019
- Time: 8.00 am – 10.30 am
- Venue: Croke Park
- 8.00 – 8.30am: Registration, networking & photos
- 8.30 – 10.00am: Panel discussion
- 10.00 – 10.30am: Q&A
Moderator: Brid O’ Connell, CEO Guaranteed Irish
Speakers confirmed include:
- Simon McKeever CEO, Irish Exporters Association
- John McGrane Director General, British Irish Chamber
- To be confirmed: Minister for Finance, Public Expenditure & Reform Mr. Paschal Donohoe T.D.
Please register via Eventbrite or RSVP to Jennifer at Guaranteed Irish directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.