We’re delighted to announce that Guaranteed Irish will be returning to Dublin Horse Show this year. Dublin Horse Show is a staple event in the summer calendar and we’re really looking forward to being involved again this year. Dublin Horse Show takes place Wednesday 9th – Sunday 13th August at the RDS, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
Similar to previous years, we’ll be curating our very own Guaranteed Irish Village, where we’ll have a number of our members exhibiting and selling their wares, ranging from handmade blankets to luxurious scented candles.
The Guaranteed Irish Village will be located in Hall Four (which you can find here), and we’re excited to announce that the Guaranteed Irish members will be trading at the Village:
- Foxford Woollen Mills One of the last working mills in Ireland, Foxford was founded by an Irish Sister of Charity in 1892.Today, it is a thriving mill with master craftspeople creating scarves, blankets, throws, and a wide range of accessories for sale in their own stores in Mayo, and in stores all over the world.
- Bia Ganbreise Teoranta Bia Ganbreise is a dedicated gluten-free bakery based in West Cork, Ireland.
- Green Angel Skincare Green Angel is an award winning luxurious range of Irish skincare, hair care and bath care preparations, which are based on the fusion of Irish seaweed and natural essential oils.
- Brooke and Shoals Inspired by her great-aunt, Brooke & Shoals was founded by Alison Banton in Greystones in County Wicklow, and what started out as a range of high quality, Irish made scented candles, has grown to include natural wax candles, home fragrance diffusers and natural body products found in stores in Ireland, the UK and increasingly in mainland Europe.
- Wooly Apple Knits Designed and made in Ireland, Wooly Apple Knits is a range of handcrafted children’s knitwear and accessories.
- Johnnie Cupcakes Producing cupcakes and cakes for every occasion, including corporate events, Johnnie Cupcakes has grown from a company that started selling their products at farmers’ markets to employing over 85 people with 18 shops across the U.K. and Ireland.
- Wexford Insurances Established in 1995, Wexford Insurances has grown to become one of Ireland’s leading insurance brokerages with customers nationwide, offering advice to customers across the equestrian, haulage, business and personal insurance sectors.
Like all our members, the companies participating in the Guaranteed Irish Village are proud of their Irish base, generate quality jobs, are proud of their provenance and are strongly contributing to the Irish economy.
Dublin Horse Show welcomes tens of thousands of visitors from Ireland and all over the world, and is a wonderful family event. Like Guaranteed Irish, Dublin Horse Show is a national institution – the first one was held in 1864! Find out more about Dublin Horse Show here.
Keep your eyes peeled on our social media accounts over the coming weeks, we’ll be shining a spotlight on each of the companies above and giving sneak peeks at what they’ll be selling during Dublin Horse Show. Looking forward to seeing you there!