Join us for our annual Construction Forum, where you will hear industry thought leaders share their experience and insights on the current and future trends of the construction sector. Our virtual panel will discuss strengthening the Irish supply chain to make building in Ireland more sustainable and environmentally friendly.
We are delighted to be joined by the Minister for Housing, Local Government and Heritage, Mr Darragh O’Brien, T.D. with a host of other influencers this year.
In a quickfire round, Brid O’Connell, CEO Guaranteed Irish will ask the experts for an update on:
• The Guaranteed Irish House -introducing the first one-stop-shop of Irish building companies
• The impact of Covid-19 on the construction industry
• Upcoming construction challenges and opportunities
• Reaching our sustainability target within the construction sector
• Minister Darragh O’Brien T.D. – Minister for Housing, Local Government and Heritage
• Philip Nugent – Assistant Secretary – Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment
• Tom Parlon – Director General – Construction Industry Federation
• Paddy Kelly – Managing Director – Tegral Building Ltd
We look forward to seeing you join us on Wednesday the 16th of September at 3 pm.
Listen back now: