Since 2015, Oliver O’Connor has been Chief Executive of the Irish Pharmaceutical Healthcare Association, which represents the research-based pharmaceutical industry, with 47 members companies. His career has centred on public policy, finance and business. He was Special Adviser to Tánaiste Mary Harney in the Departments of Enterprise, Health and Taoiseach, with a focus on health policy initiatives. Prior to that he worked in international financial services. He started his career as a diplomatic officer in the Department of Foreign Affairs. He has an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business and a BA from UCD. He has been a columnist for the Irish Times and Wall Street Journal Europe.
Oliver O’Connor joins our panel of industry experts on Tuesday October 8, 2019 at The InterContinental Dublin for our Guaranteed Irish Pharma Roundtable & Panel Discussion.
The event will be attended by key decision-makers in the pharmaceutical sectors, as well as government representatives.
Date: Tuesday 8th October 2019
Time: 3.00 – 5.30pm
Venue: Hibernia 1 Suite, The InterContinental Dublin
- 3.00 – 3.30pm: Registration, networking & photos
- 3.30 – 5.00pm: Discussion with panelists & key decision makers
- 5.00 – 5.30pm: Q&A
Moderator: Brid O’ Connell, CEO Guaranteed Irish
- Ger Brennan, Managing Director at MSD Ireland
- Paul Reid, Chief Executive Officer at HSE
- Oliver O’Connor, CEO at IPHA
- Killian O’Driscoll, Director of Projects at National Institute for Bioprocessing Research & Training
Contact the team at Guaranteed Irish to register your interest in attending this event: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us today on 01 6612607.