Our Guaranteed Irish Preparing for Brexit Breakfast Briefing in Limerick takes place in the Clayton Hotel on Wednesday October 23, 2019.
Our expert speakers including:
- Colm O’Brien, Managing Director at Carambola Kids
- Miriam Magner Flynn, Managing Director at Career Decisions
- Mary Considine, Acting CEO at Shannon Group PLC.
- Senator Maria Byrne, Seanad Spokesperson on Education & Skills
- David Conway, CEO at Limerick 2030
- Dr Mary Shire, Director of Strategic Alliances, University of Limerick
Moderator: Brid O’ Connell, CEO at Guaranteed Irish
Date: Wednesday October 23, 2019 Venue: Clayton Hotel, Limerick Time: 8 – 10.30am
Registration, light breakfast & networking from 8am.
Places are limited. Please register via eventbrite or email email@example.com today.