Guaranteed Irish has designated October as Pharma Month and, throughout the month, will be highlighting the contribution its pharmaceutical sector members make to Irish jobs, local communities and the Irish economy.
As part of Guaranteed Irish Pharma Month, our annual Pharma Roundtable & Panel Discussion takes place in The InterContinental Dublin on Tuesday October 8th, 2019 by invitation only.
The event will be attended by key decision-makers in the pharmaceutical sectors, as well as government representatives.
Date: Tuesday 8th October 2019 Time: 3.00 – 5.30pm Venue: Hibernia 1 Suite, The InterContinental Dublin
- 3.00 – 3.30pm: Registration, networking & photos
- 3.30 – 5.00pm: Discussion with panelists & key decision makers
- 5.00 – 5.30pm: Q&A
Moderator: Brid O’ Connell, CEO Guaranteed Irish
- Ger Brennan, Managing Director at MSD Ireland
- Paul Reid, Chief Executive Officer at HSE
- Oliver O’Connor, CEO at IPHA
- Killian O’Driscoll, Director of Projects at National Institute for Bioprocessing Research & Training
Contact the team at Guaranteed Irish to register your interest in attending this event: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us today on 01 6612607.