Guaranteed Irish has designated October as Pharma Month and, throughout the month, will be highlighting the contribution its pharmaceutical sector members make to Irish jobs, local communities and the Irish economy.
As part of Guaranteed Irish Pharma Month, our annual Pharma Roundtable & Panel Discussion takes place in The InterContinental Hotel Dublin on Thursday October 8th, 2019 by invitation only.
The event will be attended by key decision-makers in the pharmaceutical sectors, as well as government representatives.
Date: Tuesday 8th October 2019
Time: 3.00 pm – 5.30 pm
Venue: Hibernia 1 Suite, Intercontinental Hotel, Dublin
- 3.00 – 3.30pm: Registration, networking & photos
- 3.30 – 5.00pm: Discussion with panelists & key decision makers
- 5.00 – 5.30pm: Q &A
Moderator: Brid O’ Connell, CEO Guaranteed Irish
- Ger Brennan Managing Director, MSD
- Paul Reid, Director General, HSE
- Oliver O’Connor CEO, IPHA
- Dr. Lorraine Nolan , CEO, Health Products Regulatory Body (H.P.R.A)
To be confirmed: Minister for Health, Mr Simon Harris T.D.
To register your interest in attending and to secure your place at the table, please email your full details to email@example.com and an updated invitation will be circulated in the week ahead. Places are limited and will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis.