We are no longer accepting applications for this position at this time.
Would you like to work for a national consumer iconic brand backed by 700+ leading businesses in Ireland? We’re looking for a Business Development & Membership Executive to join our growing team. The right candidate will have the ability to identify business opportunities and work on their own initiative to convert opportunities into sales. You’ll report to the CEO to drive our sales and membership using our CRM system.
Your role will be to plan, develop and execute all sales opportunities for Guaranteed Irish, Ireland’s national symbol of trust and provenance. You will work as part of a small but dynamic team. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person. The role is a fixed term contract with full-time hours and is based at our HQ in Dublin 2. For the right candidate, the contract has the potential to become permanent.
- Deliver new sales and membership for Guaranteed Irish
- Devise strategies and develop a new sales plan to drive new membership across phone and email
- Meet lead generation targets from marketing activities and enter new leads into CRM system (Zoho), working closely with the Sales & Business Development Team
- Dovetail sales with targeted segmented marketing campaigns to promote Guaranteed Irish to target audiences
- Attend Guaranteed Irish and other industry events, sharing content on social media
- Assessing market conditions and industry trends – identifying opportunities and challenges for Guaranteed Irish as a business membership organisation
- Attend networking events representing Guaranteed Irish
- Other duties as required
Required qualifications, experience and skills:
- 1- 2 years experience in a sales role, or similar position
- Confident and not afraid of sales calls by telephone or in person
- Ability to set up meetings with decision makers
- Confident to make a sales presentation
- Degree educated in marketing or business with a burning ambition to deliver
- Competent on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Strong knowledge of CRM
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and handling many projects at once
- Organised, Positive and ability to work off own initiative
- A strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Ability to get on with others and fit the Guaranteed Irish culture
- Native English language proficiency with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the business landscape in Ireland( with particular focus on financial services and tech sector)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- 20 days annual leave
- Dublin city centre office location
- Mobile phone provided
- Expenses covered
- Opportunity to work with a national iconic brand, avail of great experience and high-level networks
- Full-time, contract. Ready to start immediately.
- Hours: 9.30am-5pm, some flexibility required for occasional events
Please send your CV and a cover letter, telling us why you are applying for the role, (which must be supplied to be shortlisted) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 pm, Friday Feb 7th, 2020.
Guaranteed Irish is a not-for-profit business membership organisation representing over 700 homegrown and international companies in Ireland, across all sectors. We’ve been promoting business in Ireland since 1974. We award the Guaranteed Irish symbol to companies which create quality jobs, contribute to local communities and are committed to Irish provenance. We believe in trust, fairness and enterprise.