CRM and Sales Administrator
Are you a confident, CRM and sales administration professional? Do you have excellent communication, administrative and digital skills?
The ideal candidate for the CRM and Sales Administrator will be a self-starter, with a proven track record in sales and client relationship management, as well as working with a CRM system, who is results-driven and works well on his/her own initiative.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small, busy team, and will be tasked with growing our membership base while managing relationships with existing clients to ensure retention. The role will also involve performing PA duties to the organisation’s CEO.
The role is part-time (20 hours per week), based at our Head Office in Dublin 2, and reports to the CEO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing the CRM system, (Zoho), prospect for new sales and develop a qualified pipeline of new sales opportunities.
- Taking ownership of lead opportunities and managing one’s own pipeline to close sales within forecast period
- Pro-actively build relationships with new and existing clients to grow membership base and retain existing members
- Educate and encourage members to successfully leverage their Guaranteed Irish membership through brand activations
- Efficiently handle inbound membership queries and outbound membership sales campaigns (over the phone and via email)
- Maintain the CRM system and ensure records are accurate and kept current, working closely with Accounts
- Attend weekly team meetings and provide sales and activation reports
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly membership targets and other KPIs
- Managing the diary of the CEO, setting up sales meetings for the CEO, booking facilities, and general duties as business partner to the CEO, exercising strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Maintain a strong understanding of the Guaranteed Irish brand, its values and its membership network
- Keep up-to-date with Guaranteed Irish’s PR and marketing strategy, developments on its digital platforms as well as its calendar of events
- Occasionally represent Guaranteed Irish at key events
The duties listed are not exhaustive. Employees may be required to undertake additional duties, responsibilities and projects as appropriate.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in sales and client management is essential
- Minimum 1+ year of experience as a business partner/PA
- A very results-driven individual with excellent closing skills
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and unsupervised
- Excellent phone manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and fast typing skills
- Strong digital skills and experience using a CRM platform (e.g. Zoho or similar)
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail
- A team-player with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a passion for customer service
- Fluent in English
- Salary: €20,000 per annum (part-time, 20 hours per week) + bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous professional development
- Opportunity to network with Irish business leaders
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter to our CEO, Brid O’Connell, [firstname.lastname@example.org], telling us a little about why you applied for the role, before Monday January 14th, 2019 at 5pm.
Guaranteed Irish is a not-for-profit business membership organisation representing over 500 homegrown and international companies in Ireland, across all sectors. We’ve been promoting business in Ireland since 1974. We award the Guaranteed Irish symbol to companies which create quality jobs, contribute to local communities and are committed to Irish provenance. We believe in trust, fairness and enterprise.
All applications are held in strict confidence. Guaranteed Irish is an equal opportunities employer.