Senior Marketing Executive
Would you like to work for a national consumer brand backed by 500+ leading businesses in Ireland? We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join our team. You’ll report to the CEO to drive our marketing communications strategy.
Your role will be to plan, develop and execute all marketing communications activities across the full marketing mix to grow our membership network and improve client retention, while also promoting the Guaranteed Irish symbol and our members’ products and services effectively to consumers.
The role is full-time, permanent position and is based at our HQ in Dublin 2.
- Working closely with the CEO to devise and execute fully integrated communications campaigns (print, radio, digital, outdoor) to drive new business, promote existing members and educate consumers on Guaranteed Irish
- Devise strategies and develop engaging content to grow our social media follower base and engagement rates (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram), and drive traffic to the company website
- Meet lead generation targets from marketing activities and enter new leads into CRM system (Zoho), working closely with the Business Development Team
- Supervise the content marketing calendar to ensure regular content across digital channels
- Run PPC and display campaigns to promote Guaranteed Irish to target audiences
- Oversee our monthly e-zines and other communications to members and non-members (MailChimp)
- Ability to repurpose communications for different business sectors e.g. pharmaceutical, tourism, construction, retail, etc.
- Ensuring messaging and brand positioning is on point, working with an external PR agency
- Supervise the Digital Marketing Executive and ad-hoc interns
- Liaising with an external PR agency, creative agency, media buyers, and web development agency
- Assist in the marketing of the organisation’s Calendar of Events
- Attend Guaranteed Irish and other industry events, sharing content on social media
- Creating and updating website content regularly in-house, and developing the website as needed – working with an external web development agency where necessary
- Assessing market conditions and industry trends – identifying opportunities and challenges for Guaranteed Irish as a business membership organisation
- Keeping up-to-date with latest digital trends and industry best practices to ensure Guaranteed Irish is kept at the forefront of integrated marketing activities
- Carry out ongoing member database research in-house and liaise with external research companies when compiling data on our members and gaining consumer insights
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against agreed objectives and KPIs
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of marketing activities including web development
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO
Required qualifications, experience and skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing or communications role, or similar position
- Degree educated in marketing or business
- Highly competent in social media marketing (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Strong knowledge of CMS (e.g. WordPress) and SEO
- Experience working with Google Analytics, email marketing software (MailChimp) and a CRM system (e.g. Zoho or similar)
- Experience with PPC and display advertising e.g. Google AdWords
- Ability to guide graphic designers
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and handling many projects at once
- Excellent copywriting and proof reading skills
- Creative, dependable and organised
- Good photography skills – able to capture images on the go
- A strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Native English language proficiency with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the business landscape in Ireland
- Salary: 35k and performance related bonuses
- 20 days annual leave
- Dublin city centre office location
- Mobile phone provided
- Expenses covered
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 9.30am-5pm, some flexibility required for occasional events
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter to our CEO, Brid O’Connell, [brid@guaranteedirish] telling us a little about why you applied for the role, before Tuesday 20th November at 5pm.
CRM and Sales Administrator
Are you a confident, CRM and sales administration professional? Do you have excellent communication, administrative and digital skills?
The ideal candidate for the CRM and Sales Administrator will be a self-starter, with a proven track record in sales and client relationship management, as well as working with a CRM system, who is results-driven and works well on his/her own initiative.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small, busy team, and will be tasked with growing our membership base while managing relationships with existing clients to ensure retention. The role will also involve performing PA duties to the organisation’s CEO.
The role is part-time (20 hours per week), based at our Head Office in Dublin 2, and reports to the CEO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing the CRM system, (Zoho), prospect for new sales and develop a qualified pipeline of new sales opportunities.
- Taking ownership of lead opportunities and managing one’s own pipeline to close sales within forecast period
- Pro-actively build relationships with new and existing clients to grow membership base and retain existing members
- Educate and encourage members to successfully leverage their Guaranteed Irish membership through brand activations
- Efficiently handle inbound membership queries and outbound membership sales campaigns (over the phone and via email)
- Maintain the CRM system and ensure records are accurate and kept current, working closely with Accounts
- Attend weekly team meetings and provide sales and activation reports
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly membership targets and other KPIs
- Managing the diary of the CEO, setting up sales meetings for the CEO, booking facilities, and general duties as business partner to the CEO, exercising strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Maintain a strong understanding of the Guaranteed Irish brand, its values and its membership network
- Keep up-to-date with Guaranteed Irish’s PR and marketing strategy, developments on its digital platforms as well as its calendar of events
- Occasionally represent Guaranteed Irish at key events
The duties listed are not exhaustive. Employees may be required to undertake additional duties, responsibilities and projects as appropriate.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in sales and client management is essential
- Minimum 1+ year of experience as a business partner/PA
- A very results-driven individual with excellent closing skills
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and unsupervised
- Excellent phone manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and fast typing skills
- Strong digital skills and experience using a CRM platform (e.g. Zoho or similar)
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail
- A team-player with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a passion for customer service
- Fluent in English
- Salary: €20,000 per annum (part-time, 20 hours per week) + bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous professional development
- Opportunity to network with Irish business leaders
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter to our CEO, Brid O’Connell, [brid@guaranteedirish], telling us a little about why you applied for the role, before Tuesday 20th November at 5pm.
Guaranteed Irish is a not-for-profit business membership organisation representing over 500 homegrown and international companies in Ireland, across all sectors. We’ve been promoting business in Ireland since 1974. We award the Guaranteed Irish symbol to companies which create quality jobs, contribute to local communities and are committed to Irish provenance. We believe in trust, fairness and enterprise.
All applications are held in strict confidence. Guaranteed Irish is an equal opportunities employer.