Are you an ambitious driven individual who wants to work with a National brand and make a difference while developing a great career path? Guaranteed Irish are recruiting a Senior Membership Executive.
You will report to the CEO to drive the organisations membership and implement our longterm strategy to drive membership.
Your role will be to plan, develop and execute all membership activities across the full marketing mix to grow our membership network and improve client retention, while also promoting the Guaranteed Irish symbol and our members’ products and services effectively to consumers.
The role is full-time, permanent position and is based at our HQ in Dublin 2.
- Working closely with the CEO and marketing team to devise and execute fully integrated membership campaigns (across a CRM system) to drive new engagement and attract new membership business, promote existing members while educating members and potential members on Guaranteed Irish
- Managing the CRM system, (Zoho), prospect for new sales and develop a qualified pipeline of new sales opportunities
- Taking ownership of lead opportunities and managing one’s own pipeline to close sales within forecast period
- Pro-actively build relationships with new and existing clients to grow membership base and retain existing members
- Efficiently handle inbound membership queries and outbound membership sales campaigns (over the phone and via email)
- Maintain the CRM system and ensure records are accurate and kept current, working closely with sales, business development and accounts
- Attend weekly team meetings and provide sales reports
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly membership targets and other KPIs (refer to KPI’s attached)
- Work with marketing to execute strategies and develop engaging content to grow our social media follower base and engagement rates (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram), and drive traffic to the company website with call to actions to join as new members
- Meet lead generation targets from marketing activities and enter new leads into CRM system (Zoho), working closely with the Business Development Team
- Supervise the Digital Marketing interns
- Design and deliver our monthly e-zines and other communications to members and non-members (MailChimp)
- Ability to repurpose communications for different business sectors e.g. pharmaceutical, tourism, construction, retail, etc.
- Deliver on the content marketing calendar set by head of marketing to ensure regular content across digital channels
- Ensuring messaging and brand positioning is on point, working with entire team
- Attend Guaranteed Irish and other industry events, sharing content on social media
- Creating and updating website content regularly in-house, and developing the website as needed – working with an external web development agency where necessary
- Assessing market conditions and industry trends – identifying opportunities and challenges for Guaranteed Irish as a business membership organisation
- Keeping up-to-date with latest digital trends and industry best practices to ensure Guaranteed Irish is kept at the forefront of integrated marketing activities
- Carry out ongoing member database research in-house and liaise with external research companies when compiling data on our members and gaining consumer insights
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against agreed objectives and KPIs
Required qualifications, experience and skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a sales, CRM and digital role or similar position. Ability to close a sale is paramount.
- Degree educated in marketing or business
- Highly competent in social media marketing (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Strong knowledge of CMS (e.g. WordPress) and SEO
- Experience working with Google Analytics, email marketing software (MailChimp) and a CRM system (e.g. Zoho or similar)
- Experience with PPC and display advertising e.g. Google AdWords
- Ability to work as business inhouse graphic designer
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and handling many projects at once
- Excellent copywriting and proof reading skills
- Creative, dependable and highly organised
- Ability to lead a junior team and inspire success
- Dedicated to creating a positive company culture
- Good photography skills – able to capture images on the go
- A strong work ethic and a positive attitude with ability to work off own initiative
- Native English language proficiency with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the business landscape in Ireland
- Salary: Attractive salary with uncapped commission and performance related bonuses
- 22 days annual leave
- Dublin city centre office location
- Mobile phone provided
- Expenses covered
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 9.30am-5pm, some flexibility required for occasional events
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and CV.