We’re looking for a Senior Sales & Business Development Executive to join our growing team.
Are you an experienced Sales & Business Development Executive with a strong background in CRM?
Do you have excellent interpersonal, communication, administrative and digital skills?
Do you have an interest in working with leading brands in Ireland under the iconic brand of Guaranteed Irish?
The ideal candidate for the role will be a self-starter, with a proven track record in sales and client relationship management, as well as working with a CRM system, who is results-driven and works well on his/her own initiative.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small, busy team and will be tasked with growing our membership base while managing relationships with existing clients to ensure retention. The role will also involve working closely with the organisation’s CEO.
The role is full-time (9.30am-5pm Monday -Friday), based at our Head Office in Dublin 2 and reports to the CEO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Research, plan and execute Guaranteed Irish sales to grow our membership network and retain existing members
- Deliver sales targets with the existing sales team
- Managing the CRM system, (Zoho), prospect for new sales and develop a qualified pipeline of new sales opportunities. Maintain the CRM system and ensure records are accurate and kept current, working closely with all members of the team
- Taking ownership of lead opportunities and managing one’s own pipeline as well as the team pipeline to close sales within forecast period
- Efficiently handle inbound membership queries and outbound membership sales campaigns (over the phone and via email)
- Attend weekly team meetings and provide sales (new sales, pipeline and opportunity) reports
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly membership targets and other KPIs
- Maintain a strong understanding of the Guaranteed Irish brand, its values and its membership network
- Keep up-to-date with the Guaranteed Irish PR and marketing strategy, developments on its digital platforms as well as its calendar of events
- Occasionally represent Guaranteed Irish at key events
- Highly networked and well respected individual
- Degree educated in business, marketing or related is desirable
- Experience working with email marketing software (mailchimp) and a CMS system (Zoho) is a plus
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in sales and client management is essential
- Minimum 3+ year of experience as a business development executive
- A results-driven individual with excellent closing skills and ability to reach targets
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and unsupervised
- Excellent phone manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and fast typing skills
- Strong digital skills and experience using a CRM platform (e.g. Zoho or similar)
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail
- A team-player with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a passion for customer service
- Fluent in English
- Must have full, clean driver’s licence, and own transport is desirable
- Knowledge of and interest in current affairs and the business landscape in Ireland
- Ability to network successfully with business leaders and key influencers
- Commitment to building strong business relationships with clients, focused on exceeding client expectations
- Strong organisational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good photography skills – able to capture images at events for social media
- Dependable with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and handling many projects at once
- Ambition and an ability to work on own initiative to see tasks through to completion
- A good focus on effective cost control for budgets
- Must have ability to confidently represent the company at events and carry out event set up/break downs
The duties listed are not exhaustive. Employees may be required to undertake additional duties, responsibilities and projects as appropriate.
- Salary: €30,000 per annum (full-time, 37 hours per week) + commission + bonus (OTE €53.2k) + expenses + laptop + mobile phone
- 20 days annual leave
- Continuous professional development
- Opportunity to network with leading brands
- Opportunity to network with Irish business leaders
*Please submit your tailored CV and a cover letter to our CEO, Brid O’Connell, firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are applying for the role, before Monday April 29th, 2019 at 5pm.
Location: Dublin 2
Duration: Full-time, 9.30am-5pm, some flexibility for events required
Start date: Immediate
All applications are held in strict confidence. Guaranteed Irish is an equal opportunities employer.