Mary Considine is Acting CEO of the Shannon Group plc. The Group employs over 600 staff and manages Shannon Airport, Shannon Commercial Properties, Shannon Heritage and the International Aviation Services Centre (IASC) brand which supports the growing aviation cluster in and around Shannon. The Group is a major driver of economic activity in the West of Ireland. Mary is a qualified accountant by profession and has extensive experience in aviation, finance, governance & commercial having previously held a number of senior roles within the Group.
Mary was appointed President of Shannon Chamber in June 2018. She is also a member of the Governing Authority of Mary Immaculate College and a member of the VHI Advisory Council.
Our Guaranteed Irish Preparing for Brexit Breakfast Briefing takes place in Clayton Hotel, Limerick on Wednesday October 23, 2019 from 8.00am – 10.30am.
Top speakers participating in our panel discussion include:
- Colm O’Brien, Managing Director at Carambola Kids
- Miriam Magner Flynn, Managing Director at Career Decisions
- Mary Considine, Acting CEO at Shannon Group plc.
- Senator Maria Byrne, Seanad Spokesperson on Education & Skills
- Dr Mary Shire Director of Strategic Alliances, University of Limerick
- David Conway, CEO at Limerick 2030
Moderator: Brid O’ Connell, CEO at Guaranteed Irish
Date: Wednesday October 23, 2019 Venue: Clayton Hotel, Limerick Time: 8 – 10.30am
Registration, light breakfast & networking from 8am.
Places are limited. Please register via eventbrite or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.