Are you a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude?
We are looking for a highly organised Executive Assistant with strong attention to detail, and the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to join our small but brilliant team of marketers, publicists and digital savvy crew at Guaranteed Irish.
Join our diligent and dynamic team at Guaranteed Irish, a national iconic brand, with a network of 1,500+ businesses & brands across various sectors throughout Ireland. If you are a recent graduate with strong communication skills, confident computer skills and a keen eye for detail, we want to hear from you!
- Work with accounting team to report and update monthly reports
- Support inside sales through data entry to a high standard, updating and cleaning the CRM (Zoho) system
- Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, and conduct research as required by CEO
- Manage diaries/calendars/appointments
- Liaise with members via phone/social, e-mail, and e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic- we are looking for someone who is hungry to learn, who can demonstrate loyalty and commitment and ability to learn fast while still paying attention to detail.
- Confident communication skills, professional phone manner.
- Degree level qualification in related field.
- Excel at both verbal and written communication. Good English writing is critical.
- Excellent computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office, Google docs, Eventbrite, Zoom, Teams, WordPress.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Prior CRM software (Zoho) experience, beneficial but not essential.
- Ambitious, with a proactive approach. We need someone with ambition who can work with pace.
- Prior administrative experience is desirable.
- A sense of humour is essential.
Opportunities & Rewards:
- Career path supported and opportunities given to the correct person who will gain senior experience fast.
- You will join an award winning dynamic, hardworking and professional team who excel at marketing, public relations and digital communications.
- The Guaranteed Irish Network gives you access to industry experts and global entrepreneurs across 1,500+ member leading businesses based in Ireland.
- Guaranteed Irish offers some remote working opportunities with a city centre Dublin 2 base.
- 20 days annual leave.
- Immediate start date.
- Full time contract 9.30am – 5.00pm work hours (but flexibility may be required from time to time).
- Start at graduate entry salary with quick increments linked to KPI’s and performance for the correct candidate.
All applications are held in strict confidence. Guaranteed Irish is an equal opportunities employer.
Please email your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Friday December 18, 2020 telling us why you’re the right person for the role in your cover letter.
Best of luck!