Guaranteed Irish is a non-profit business membership organisation which champions homegrown and international businesses in Ireland. We’re looking for a new team member to join our fast growing design and digital team. We need someone who enjoys working in an exciting, fast-paced environment and wants to contribute to making Ireland a better place to do business.
You will be responsible for developing a wide range of material, from social media campaigns to graphic design layouts & video production. You will also be part of the digital content and execution team collaborating with other members of the team and be office based.
The ideal candidate will:
- have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their experiences in working with digital and print forms (to be demonstrated in interview)
- be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects & Photoshop and/or other common design applications
- be energetic, work at pace and respond well to tight event and media deadlines, be task-oriented, and creative with strong work ethic and positive attitude
- enjoy working as part of a busy team and to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- have strong eye for detail
- come up with fresh creative ideas and concepts
- have Photography/Videography Skills
- have the ability to provide creative, engaging and compelling content
- ideally be familiar with Google Analytics, email marketing software & CMS systems (WordPress)
- ideally have experience in working with and designing for various social media platforms including LinkedIn and Instagram.
The ideal candidate will create compelling and effective content within Guaranteed Irish’s brand guidelines. They will also review, edit and repurpose existing content for a range of channels and customer groups, including social media platforms, marketing emails and websites.
The preparation, design, and evaluation of:
- reactive content for our social media channels
- video content (pre-production, filming & editing)
- event collateral (invitations, digital ads etc)
- printed materials (brochures, print advertising, in-store POS etc)
- web assets (web optimized banners etc)
- social media content (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram graphics, video content, email marketing & infographics etc)
- large format graphics (wall graphics and billboards etc)
- pitch decks/ PPT presentations
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Multimedia or related field
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Portfolio of work
Application deadline: 13/04/2022
Job Type: Full-time, Internship starting at €26,000 with gradual but fast progression for the right candidate.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Laptop and phone provided
- Expenses covered
- 21 days annual leave- to progress when you pass your probation period of 1 year.
- Continuous professional development
- Opportunity to network with Irish business leaders
- 6 monthly reviews with performance related rewards
Location: Dublin 2. In office presence is essential for collaboration. In person onboarding for the first 12 months, is imperative.
Duration: One year contract, 9.30am-5pm, with a view to becoming permanent.
Start date: April 25th 2022
Please submit your tailored CV and cover letter (mandatory for shortlisting) outlining why you are suited to the role and how you will suit the internal culture of Guaranteed Irish before the deadline of 14th April at 5pm.
All applications are held in strict confidence. Guaranteed Irish is an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: 14/04/2022