Do you love graphic design, marketing & social media? Would you like to work for a national brand which represents leading companies in Ireland? We’re looking for a Multimedia Marketing intern to join our team.
If this sounds like the type of role you would be interested in, this could be the perfect opportunity!
You’ll work with at our office in Dublin 2 to support our content creators and marketing team. Your role will be to help Guaranteed Irish grow their online presence and promote current members across all platforms. This position will suit a recent multimedia graduate with 1-2 years’ work experience and strong graphic design skills looking to gain experience with a national brand, that offers a real sense of purpose.
- Be part of a team that creates and executes design across all social media platforms and marketing campaigns
- Provide design and content support across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok platforms, generating brand awareness thus increasing follower base and engagement rates
- Work with the team to identify opportunities for new projects and driving them through to completion within budget
- Designing PowerPoints, application forms, infographics, and various marketing creatives for print and digital using Adobe Creative Suite
- Assist in the designing and marketing of Guaranteed Irish events
- Attend ad-hoc Guaranteed Irish and industry events, sharing content on social media
- Liaise with external partners such as PR agencies, creative agencies, and media advertising agencies as appropriate
- Oversee access to brand assets and ensure brand compliance by members
- Marketing administration including updating CRM (Hubspot) system
- 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing, digital marketing or communications role, or similar position desirable
- Degree in marketing/digital marketing/Multi-media or business
- Graphic design skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) a must
- Highly competent in social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Tik-Tok)
- Strong knowledge of WordPress
- Highly organised
- Excellent copy writing skills and proof reading experience
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail
- Creative, dependable and a positive team player
- Good photography skills – able to capture images on the go from a mobile device
- A strong work ethic and a positive “can do” attitude is a must
- Comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and handling many projects at once in a high pressured environment
- Native English with excellent communication skills and a sense of Humour
Nice to Have
- A positive can do attitude.
- Experience working with Google Analytics, email marketing software (MailChimp) and a CMS system (Hubspot) is a plus
- A qualification in Google Analytics
- Knowledge of the business landscape in Ireland
- A great place to work
- A great brand for your CV
- 22 days annual leave
- Mobile Phone
- Networking with businesses at the highest level
- Renumeration commensurate with experience
Location: Dublin 2 + remote
Duration: Full-time, 9.30am-5pm
Start date: Immediate
Apply with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before the closing date of Fri 11th September, 2021.