Guaranteed Irish are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Account Executive to lead a strong team of junior account executives. The role requires 5+ years experience of strong account (sales) and membership retention experience.
Managing a small team of sales and business account executives, the role will require leading by example, motivating and winning large accounts. Proficient in HubSpot and Linked in (sales navigation), you will be expected to lead and support the existing sales and accounts roles within the organisation. Experienced in relationship management skills and account management are pre-requisites for the role. The successful person will join an already highly successful team working for a national brand which represents 2,000+ leading companies in Ireland.
You’ll work closely with our existing colleagues in Events, Marketing, PR, Digital, Sustainability and Sales team at our fast paced office in Dublin 2.
Your goal will be to help us grow membership through new accounts, creating new additional revenue streams while continuously improving our members experience. You will be a highly experienced account executive already working in a fast paced commercial landscape looking for the next step and a new challenge.
This position will suit a seasoned account executive with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience, with a business development focus and a strong work ethic that moves at pace. This presents an ideal opportunity for someone who wants a chance to prove they can work for a National organisation off their own initiative and is interested in learning and progressing up the career ladder quickly to a very senior role.
- Account management – grow new sales
- Manage and motivate an ambitious young team
- Retain existing membership
- Manage accounts to grow our membership network and retain existing members
- Utilise events to create a desire to seek out information on and applications for membership
- Capture valuable leads from events and enter into the CRM system, contributing to the new accounts pipeline
- Attend networking events to represent Guaranteed Irish as and when required, utilising strong interpersonal skills to network with business professionals at all levels and deliver results.
- Manage annual budgets for account management
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by Management
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ sales experience
- People management experience
- Linked In and Linked in navigation experience
- CRM/ database management experience across HubSpot and Google docs
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail, robust IT skills and confident in dealing with people
- Ability to network successfully with business leaders and key influencers- must be personable with ability to follow through to delivery.
- Commitment to building strong business relationships with clients, focused on exceeding client expectations
- Strong organisational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Dependable with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. Time keeping and professional presentation is imperative.
- Comfortable and thrives operating to multiple deadlines and handling many projects at once in a fast paced environment
- Ambition and an ability to work on own initiative to see tasks through to completion
- A good focus on effective cost control for budgets
- Must have ability to confidently represent the company
- Must have full, clean driver’s licence, and own transport is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of and interest in current affairs and the business landscape in Ireland
- Experience working with email marketing software (HubSpot) and Eventbrite. You must be a self starter and able to work off own initiative.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Laptop and phone provided
- Expenses covered
- 26 days annual leave
- Continuous professional development
- Opportunity to network with Irish business leaders
- 6 monthly reviews with performance related rewards
Location: Dublin 2. Remote working may be accommodated from time to time (not guaranteed), but in office presence is preferred. In person onboarding for the first 12 months, is imperative. Opportunity to travel within Ireland for sales from time to time.
Duration: One year contract, 9.30am-5pm, with a view to becoming permanent.
Start date: May 4th 2022
*Please submit your tailored CV and cover letter (mandatory for shortlisting) outlining why you are suited to the role before the deadline of Friday 25th February at 5pm.
All applications are held in strict confidence. Guaranteed Irish is an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: 18/4/2022