Are you an ambitious driven individual who wants to work with an iconic national brand? Guaranteed Irish is recruiting a Senior Events Executive.
You’ll work closely with our existing Events, Marketing, PR, Digital and Sales Executive team at our office in Dublin 2 to manage our calendar of national events, national awards and member training through HubSpot. Your goal will be to help us continuously improve our events offerings to retain our current membership and grow our membership network.
This position will suit an events professional with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience, with a business development focus and a strong work ethic.
- Research, plan and execute the Guaranteed Irish calendar of events to grow our membership network and retain existing members
- Liaise with and manage external event co-ordinators
- Manage Guaranteed Irish Business Awards on behalf of Guaranteed Irish
- Utilise events to create a desire to seek out information on Guaranteed Irish membership
- Capture valuable leads from events and enter into the CRM system, contributing to the sales pipeline
- Send event invitations and information to members and non-members using HubSpot
- Work with our members to understand and meet their requirements, building long term relationships and ensuring client satisfaction
- Assist in the marketing of Guaranteed Irish events to maximise attendance and ROI
- Attend ad-hoc Guaranteed Irish and industry events, sharing content on social media
- Attending networking events as and when required, utilising strong interpersonal skills to network with business professionals at all levels
- Liaise with external partners such as PR agencies, digital agencies and events companies
- Manage annual budgets for events and conduct strategic review of events on an ongoing basis
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by management
Required skills and experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in event management
- Degree educated in event management/marketing/PR
- CRM/ database management experience across HubSpot, Eventbrite and Google docs
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail, robust IT skills and confident in dealing with people
- Ability to network successfully with business leaders and key influencers
- Commitment to building strong business relationships with clients, focused on exceeding client expectations
- Strong organisational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Dependable with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and handling many projects at once
- Ambition and an ability to work on own initiative to see tasks through to completion
- A good focus on effective cost control for budgets
- Knowledge of and interest in current affairs and the business landscape in Ireland
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Laptop and phone provided
- Expenses covered
- 22 days annual leave
- Continuous professional development
- Opportunity to network with Irish business leaders
- Performance related rewards
Location: Dublin 2. Opportunity to travel within Ireland from time to time.
Duration: Permanent 9.30am-5pm, some flexibility for events required.
Start date: Immediate
*Please submit your tailored CV and cover letter to email@example.com before the deadline of Friday May 13th at 5pm.
All applications are held in strict confidence. Guaranteed Irish is an equal opportunities employer.