- This event has passed.
Annual Construction Forum 2021
28 September 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
Rebuilding Ireland while Sustaining local businesses
Guaranteed Irish Annual Construction Forum
To achieve Project Ireland’s goal to build 30,000 houses annually while reducing our greenhouse emissions and making the sector more sustainable. The construction sector will have to increase the introduction of modern technology construction methods, transition to a low carbon and climate-resilient sector and increase the appeal for younger generations to join the construction sector.
Join Guaranteed Irish virtually for its annual Construction Forum on Tuesday the 28th at 10 am. A panel of industry experts will discuss the rapid changes needed for the sector, the impact, and how best we can achieve these goals.
We are delighted to have the following subject experts joining us this year, introduced by:
- Paddy Kelly – Managing Director, Etex Ireland And Chairperson of Guaranteed Irish.
- Tara Flynn – Director, Paul Flynn Construction
- Paul Candon – CEO – United Hardware
- Danny Kearney – Director of Technical and Marketing, Xtratherm
- Brid O’Connell – Guaranteed Irish (MC)