Jim Corbett is the Director of The Food Institute, UCC. A food science graduate of University College Cork, Jim was formerly Managing Director of Bewley’s, where he led the development of ethical policies focusing on sustainable sourcing and carbon. A food industry veteran, Jim has worked in Ireland, the UK and United States in senior management positions with major food processors including Lakeland Dairies and Kerry Group, underlining his extensive strategic leadership experience in the food sector.
Jim joins our expert panel discussion on the future of food and pharmaceuticals in Ireland on Thursday February 27th at UCC.
Future Trends in the Irish Food and Pharma Sectors.
Leveraging the Guaranteed Irish symbol to meet your green, community and business goals.
- Location: Blackstone LaunchPad, University College Cork
- Date: Thursday, 27th February 2020
- Time: 9.00am – 11.00am
- Format: Q&A and discussion
Join us for an expert panel discussion on the future trends in the Irish food and pharma sector, followed by an opportunity to network with Guaranteed Irish members, our expert panellists & fellow guests. The panel discussion will be hosted by Guaranteed Irish CEO Brid O’Connell.
Jim Corbett will be joined by fellow expert guest speakers to include;
- Rory O’Mahony Sales Manager Ireland, Smurfit Kappa
- Aidan Murphy Business Development Director, Innovate Solutions
- Calum Warren Senior Associate, Matheson
- Des O’Mahony Marketing Director, Musgrave Retail Partners
Check out our full events calendar for the year ahead.