Do you love marketing & social media? Would you like to work for a national brand which represents leading companies in Ireland? We’re looking for a Digital Marketing and Media Executive to join our team.
If this sounds like the type of role you would be interested in, this could be the perfect opportunity!
You’ll work with our Marketing and Events team at our office in Dublin 2 to manage our content strategy and execute a variety of media and marketing projects. Your goal will be to help us continually improve our online presence, grow our membership network and promote our current members. This position will suit a recent marketing graduate with 1-2 years’ work experience and strong digital marketing skills looking to gain experience with a national brand.
- Execute creative social media marketing campaigns across a multitude of sectors both B2B and B2C to grow our membership network and to promote our current members
- Manage our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram platforms, generating brand awareness, increasing our follower base and engagement rates, and carrying out online community management
- Utilise social media to create a desire to seek out information on membership and to drive traffic to the Guaranteed Irish website
- Manage target audience creation, constantly reviewing for optimisation
- Meet monthly targets of new leads from digital platforms, entering them into our CRM system (Hubspot)
- Manage content on our company website, including writing original (keyword optimised) content and working with member companies to feature their posts
- Create monthly e-zines and other communications to members and non-members using Hubspot
- Create and execute content marketing calendar for all digital platforms
- Responsible for reporting on website performance (e.g. conversion rates) and effectiveness of social media advertising campaigns on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Attend ad-hoc Guaranteed Irish and industry events, sharing content on social media
- Liaise and negotiate with external partners such as radio, TV and media advertising agencies as appropriate and promoting radio, VOD, TV advertising to members
- Manage access to brand assets and ensure brand compliance by our members
Required skills and experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing, digital marketing, advertising or communications role, or similar position desirable
- Degree in marketing/digital marketing or business
- Highly competent in social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Strong knowledge of WordPress
- Excellent copy writing skills and proof-reading experience
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail
- Creative, dependable, organised and a team player
- A strong work ethic and a positive “can do” attitude is a must
- Comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and handling many projects at once
- Excellent communication skills and a sense of humour
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Hubspot, Linked in, Eventbrite, is a plus
- Knowledge of the business landscape in Ireland
- Salary commensurate with experience and attitude to work hard and smart
- Laptop and phone provided
- Expenses covered
- 22 days annual leave
- Continuous professional development
- Opportunity to network with Irish business leaders
- 6 monthly reviews with performance related rewards
Location: Dublin 2
Duration: Full-time, 9.30am-5pm
Start date: Immediate
Apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of Monday 11th April.
All applications are held in strict confidence. Guaranteed Irish is an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: 11/4/2022