Guaranteed Irish is one of the most loved brands in Ireland and why wouldn’t it be?
It reflects all that is ‘good about Ireland’- supporting jobs, communities and provenance.
Our members take pride in having a sense of purpose and making a positive contribution to our economy, society and our environment. Our vision includes a sustainable approach to business and the environment and to help us deliver this agenda, we now wish to recruit a “Sustainability Marketing Executive.”
But we don’t want just anyone!
Our team believe in Guaranteed Irish values and have a deep sense of “doing the right thing”. So, if you are looking for a role that makes a difference, and meet our criteria, have a sense of humor and can work in a super-fast environment, we would like to hear from you.
The Guaranteed Irish values as an organization include: Trust, Empowerment, Enterprise and Fairness.
The role of the Guaranteed Irish Sustainability Marketing Executive:
This is a new role- so we are excited, but also cautious that we get the perfect fit.
You will devise a sustainability strategy for Guaranteed Irish that you will promote amongst existing members and use to market new members who recognize the importance of sustainability and the circular economy.
You will work with all members and potential members to drive the Guaranteed Irish sustainability and Green agenda. You will create a marketing plan connecting the Guaranteed Irish sustainability agenda across all sectors. This plan will be designed to meet the needs of existing members and attract new like-minded businesses.
This agenda is applicable to all businesses, so a broad knowledge of all members will be required.
You will be familiar with Irelands commitment to sustainability and Climate Action Bill in Ireland and the “Fit for 55” proposals coming out of Europe.
You will market and lead the www.GuaranteedIrishHouse.ie initiative and attract new members to engage with this initiative and become advocates of ‘supporting local Guaranteed Irish Businesses’ who manufacture and produce goods in Ireland.
Similarly you will market www.GuaranteedIrishGifts.ie to consumers, media and makers to attract greater traffic and attention. A knowledge of digital advertising, copywriting for campaigns and one to one meeting experience will be required. You will need to be knowledgeable and confident to deal with business leaders from various backgrounds.
A Marketing/Business degree with 1 – 2 years experience is essential.
A degree/ post grad in ‘Sustainability’/ Environmental science with a strong understanding of Irelands commitment in the Business community is essential.
A full clean driving licence is essential.
CRM – Hubspot experience desirable but not essential.
Digital marketing and PR desirable but not essential.
Microsoft office- fully competent in all aspects.
Social media- savvy and experienced- Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram.
Leadership skills are essential.
Ability to design and execute a digital marketing campaign.
Research efficient -and ability to interpret findings-Familiar with Survey Monkey, Google etc.
Positive can-do attitude.
Project Deadline driven.
Efficient and ability to work at speed in a very busy environment.
Agreeable to working in office and remotely where required.
A sense of humour is essential.
Day to Day:
Once the strategy is designed and agreed, it needs to be driven to implementation across the membership base. This will be done via:
- Working closely with the CEO to devise and execute fully integrated communications campaigns across traditional and digital platforms for members in each vertical.
- Developing, producing and managing sustainability/green (digital) marketing campaigns to stimulate desire to join Guaranteed Irish as a member – measuring, tracking and monitoring results and working on calls to action each targeted sector (pharma, finance, tech, lifestyle, manufacturing, food, construction etc.)
- Oversee external communications for the organisation – ensuring messaging and brand positioning is on point in relation to Irelands Green agenda (PR, lobbying, media)
- Attend ad-hoc Guaranteed Irish and industry events, sharing content on social media.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites (Membership organisations in Ireland and similar ‘provenance’ websites internationally (Germany, Italy, France, UK).
- Creation of entertaining and informative content for the website and social media in the area of sustainability.
- Working as part of a team where appropriate when liaising with external marketing partners such as government agencies and PR agencies.
- Write reports, specifications and creative briefs for sustainability/green marketing.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals/targets(ROI and KPIs) as agreed each month.
Team involvement & company culture:
It is expected that as Sustainability Marketing Executive, you will play an integral role in company culture and fostering a “can do” positive attitude internally with colleagues and externally with members and potential members.
Along with diligence, attention to detail and accountability of results, fun and a sense of humour is a pre-requisite for the role. Approachability, tolerance and patience are required and need to be demonstrated.
The role of sales:
All roads lead to sales. The role of the Sustainability Marketing Executive aims to generate brand awareness in order to attract membership enquiries and contribute to retention of existing clients.
The remuneration of the above position is €32,000 per annum with annual reviews.
The position also offers a performance related bonus structure, based on achieving targets.
Please forward current 2 page CV and short cover letter outlining why you should be shortlisted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 25th, 2021.